Are You Looking for the Best Springfield MA Dispensary?
Silver Therapeutics is one of Massachusetts’ premier recreational dispensary chains. We have locations throughout the state, and we’re happy to help you find exactly what you need!
Whether you’re a new cannabis user or have been smoking and ingesting edibles for a while, our budtenders are friendly and knowledgeable. They can help you find new strains you may not have heard of, as well as guide you to our various products, including concentrates, vape cartridges, pre-rolls, and more.
Is Weed Legal in Springfield, MA?
Yes, recreational cannabis is fully legal in Massachusetts, which is why it’s so easy to find a dispensary Springfield MA. Individuals only have to be 21 and older and have a valid state-issued ID.
FAQs About Buying Cannabis From Silver Therapeutics
How much weed can I buy at once?
According to the law, customers can only purchase up to one ounce of flower and five grams of concentrate. Don’t worry, we will tell you how much is allowed during your visit so you don’t have to worry about violating regulations.
Do I have to be a Massachusetts resident?
No, we get customers from all over New England. You only have to have a valid ID to purchase cannabis. That said, you can’t take our products across state lines, as that would violate federal law.
Where can I smoke or ingest edibles?
You can’t consume cannabis on public property, so you have to do it at home or on private property with the property owner’s permission.
Other Reasons to Visit Silver Therapeutics Near Springfield
Palmer is not too far from Springfield, but our town has some local highlights that can make your stay more enjoyable. During your visit, be sure to check out the following spots:
- Russo’s Lakeside Seafood and Steakhouse – What’s better than enjoying a delicious meal next to a lake? What if you could have a juicy, tender steak and a glass of aged wine? Russo’s is the epitome of class, and being next to Forest Lake only enhances the experience, so you feel a bit like royalty.
- Steaming Tender – From lakeside to train side! Steaming Tender is a unique restaurant housed in the beautifully restored Palmer railroad station. So, you get a bit of history to go alongside your meal, which includes mouthwatering burgers, pasta, and seafood. All aboard the flavor train!
Getting Here From Springfield, MA
- First, get onto I-291E/US 20 toward Boston
- Follow I-291E and merge onto I-90E toward Palmer
- Take exit 63 toward MA-32S
- Turn left onto Park st
- Turn right onto Walnut st
- Turn right onto Pleasant St