Are You Looking for the Best Northampton MA Dispensary?
Since our inception in 2017, Silver Therapeutics has become one of the premiere dispensary brands in all of Massachusetts. We have multiple locations to serve you, and our friendly staff can help you find the perfect cannabis for your needs.
We offer a wide range of products, including flowers, concentrates, pre-rolls, edibles, and vape cartridges for your convenience. Even if you’re a long-time user, we can help you find new strains and products that may appeal to your tastes. There’s no reason to stick to the same old, same old when you’re at Silver Therapeutics.
Is Weed Legal in Northampton?
Yes, recreational marijuana is legal in all of Massachusetts. Customers only need to be 21 and over and possess a valid state-issued ID.
FAQs About Buying From Our Palmer, MA Dispensary
Can I smoke or ingest edibles onsite?
Unfortunately, all consumption of cannabis on public property is illegal in Massachusetts. Instead, you have to wait until you get home or find someone with private property that will give you permission.
How much can I buy at once?
The law states that individuals can possess up to one ounce of flower and five grams of concentrate. Our staff will be more than happy to tell you how much you can purchase legally when visiting our store.
Can I take cannabis across state lines?
Unfortunately, cannabis is still illegal at the federal level, so you’re not allowed to transport any cannabis products across state lines.
Other Reasons to Visit our Cannabis Dispensary in Palmer, MA
Although we’re not too far from Northampton, Palmer is a quaint little town with a lot to offer. When visiting our dispensary, you may want to check out other local highlights like:
- Friendly’s – If you have an intense hunger craving, you can satisfy it at Friendly’s. This local chain offers some of the best-tasting burgers and sandwiches in New England, and they’re perfect for when the munchies take over.
- Yankee Flea Market – Who doesn’t love a good deal? New England flea markets are truly something special, and you can find all kinds of unique offerings at Yankee. Since the inventory changes regularly, you never know what hidden gem you can discover when you visit.
Getting Here From Northampton
- First, get onto I-91 S and follow the Connecticut River
- At the interchange, merge onto I-90 E. This is a toll road, but it’s the fastest and most convenient way to get to our dispensary.
- From I-90, get off at MA-32, and turn left onto Park St.