Although we may not always be the closest recreational dispensary to Hartford, CT, we believe we’re still the best. Our commitment is to our customers, not to make a sale. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can assist you with your purchases, whether you’ve never bought cannabis before or have lots of experience.
We also work with local growers and manufacturers to ensure we provide the best products and ingredients possible. We believe in the health and wellness aspects of cannabis, which is why we only offer high-quality brands we’re proud to promote. We sell pre-rolls, concentrates, vapes, flowers, and edibles for your convenience.
Is Weed Legal in Hartford, CT?
Yes, recreational marijuana is legal in Connecticut. However, since we’re located in Massachusetts, we have to abide by our state laws. Fortunately, MA has also legalized cannabis for personal use.
How much weed can I buy?
Although the personal limit is 1.5 ounces in Connecticut, it’s only one ounce of flower in Massachusetts. You can also purchase up to five grams of concentrate or the equivalent.
Can I bring cannabis back home to Hartford?
No, it’s still illegal to transport cannabis across state lines because the drug has not been legalized at the federal level.
Can I visit multiple dispensaries in a day?
Yes, you can visit as many dispensaries as you like. However, cannabis vendors are all connected to a digital network, so you’ll still have to abide by personal purchase limits, no matter how many stores you visit.
Other Reasons to Visit Silver Therapeutics
Palmer, MA is a quaint town with a lot of green spaces surrounding it. If you plan to stay for a day or overnight, you may want to check out some local hotspots, like:
- Go Hiking or Exploring – There are quite a few parks and wildlife management areas around Palmer, including the Palmer Wildlife Management Area, the Herman Covey Wildlife Management Area, and Brimfield State Forest.
- Eat at Apollo 1 Restaurant – If you love pizza, sandwiches, and Greek food, Apollo 1 is the place to be! A local favorite with delicious dishes and a cozy, laid-back atmosphere.
Getting Here From Hartford
- First, you just need to find your way to I-91 N. This is a toll road, so plan accordingly.
- Follow I-91 N until you cross the border, then follow signs to get onto the I-291 E
- From I-291 E, merge onto I-90 E heading toward Boston
- Take exit 63 for MA-32/Thorndike
- Turn left onto Thorndike, and our dispensary will be on the right.
Staying Overnight in Palmer, MA
Since you can’t bring your cannabis back to Hartford, you may want to spend a night or a weekend in Palmer. You can choose from local hotels, bed and breakfasts, or Airbnbs.